Worcester Wired

Near the end of 2008, Worcester Wired featured my Day in the Life of Worcester project, but soon after the online “newspaper” went on hiatus for a few years while editor Noah Bombard pursued other projects. Noah and Worcester Wired are now back, and Noah has asked me to be part of the volunteer staff, providing a weekly photo in the spirit of my old 2006 project. The first entry, Anticipation at Shore Park Beach, has posted, so add the Worcester Wired feed to your news reader of choice, or check back the old fashioned way!

This entry was posted in Day in the Life and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

7 Comments

1. Posted May 4, 2011 at 4:22 pm | Permalink

They clearly have good taste in photographers. I loved that series you did and look forward to more great stuff…

2. Posted May 4, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Permalink

So many lovlies–your work is very moving Mike Nyman

3. Posted May 4, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Permalink

psssst who took the picture of you taking a picture. If you where to line up two cameras exactly across from each other and snapped a picture simultaneously would it be a picture of infinity ???

4. Posted May 4, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Permalink

Hmmm, just posted a picture of Mom – She looks just like me!

5. Posted May 4, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Permalink

Sorry, posted my comment in the wrong place :) Now you know why I don’t often comment! :)

6. Posted May 4, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Permalink