24 Burncoat Ter.
Worcester MA 01605

(By Appointment Only)
508-414-1656
Send Email

Three Fourths of the Way

Now that my Day in the Life project is nine months in, I’d like to hear from you, especially if you’ve never left a comment before.

Who are you, where are you from, how long have you been visiting, how did you find about it, what is your favorite posting, and if you’re from around Worcester, what do I need to include in the final three months?

This entry was posted in Day in the Life. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

6 Comments

1. katie s
    Posted October 3, 2006 at 12:37 am | Permalink

This is awesome, and i have fun checking it everyday

2. Brita
    Posted October 5, 2006 at 12:39 pm | Permalink

Are you going to give it up after the final three months? I love looking at your pictures. It must be difficult to post every day- but maybe you could still throw up a picture and a thought now and then.

3. Posted October 5, 2006 at 7:38 pm | Permalink

This particular project of highlighting Worcester area things will certainly end at the end of the year, though I do have a few ideas for some new series to take its place. I also doubt that I will be keeping up the same pace, at least when it comes to new photographs.

4. Tara
    Posted October 10, 2006 at 2:55 pm | Permalink

YOu can’t stop now, I check it every day Maybe you could do it once a week?

5. Posted October 10, 2006 at 2:58 pm | Permalink

I’m going to have to go with the army guy as my favorite post. He *still* startles me occasionally…and I’m fully aware that if he ever turns up in tights that the police will be questioning me first.

I’ve fully enjoyed your Day In the Life posts and will be sad to see it go when the year is over with.

6. Susan
    Posted October 11, 2006 at 4:13 am | Permalink

Are you really stopping in 3 months?! I think if your fans begged you enough you would continue. I (personally) would love to see you throw up some pictures! If you could throw up pictures AND thoughts, wow – that would be really weird…but cool. Maybe. No, it would just be weird.